Triangle Group is looking for an enthusiastic recruitment consultant who wants to join a young, fast growing recruitment company located at the Rivium Boulevard near the Erasmus University Rotterdam.
What you will do during your recruitment consultant job
Come work with us as a recruitment consultant. As Recruitment Consultant at Triangle Group you make the match between the professional and the client. You search, select, interview and match interim Finance professionals.
The career of a recruitment consultant offers commercial challenges. It is a dynamic, result-oriented environment with high earnings. A lot is asked of you, but you also get a lot in return.
From your first day at Triangle Group you can make decisions and develop your own business. You work in a team-based environment where the most successful people are well rewarded and where success is measured on the basis of concrete results.
As a recruitment consultant you are the intermediary between organizations that are looking for employees, and professionals who are open to a new job or career switch. It is your job to make the match as quickly as possible.
The development of customer relationships is an essential part of the success of a recruitment consultant. You will have to understand the client and its business, culture and HR policy very well to be able to properly advise the client.
On regularly basis you visit our clients to discuss new assignments in detail. Your advice about which candidate is introduced to the client. When placing a candidate, you set up the contract and you take care of further contract management.
- Salesperson / company spokesperson: ability to communicate company strategy, business plan, structure and point of view on key business topics to prospective candidates
- Candidate relationship management: establish relationships with candidates through appropriate correspondence
- Internal/External Client Relationship Management: establish and maintain effective relationships with hiring managers through strong consultative skills, expertise of external labor markets and best practice sharing
- Project Management: ability to plan, organize, track and deliver results by leveraging others and personal initiative
- Core Recruiting Skill Set: source, screen, and interview candidates for open positions
- Manage recruiting process through an ATS system from start to finish including, job postings, candidate screening, interviewing, extending offers & onboard new hires
- With your searching and sourcing skills you know how to find the impossible, perfect candidate for the challenging positions at our clients.
- For this you conduct, among other things, sharp intake interviews with potential candidates & you perform extensive search assignments in our own database, LinkedIn & relevant CV databases;
- You build and maintain a talent pool, so that you can also find the right match for our clients in the future.
- You build a long-term relationship with both job seekers and clients;
- Driven, goal-oriented and looking for a challenge.
- Positive attitude, energetic approach and independence are a plus.
What we offer
We offer you a challenging job at a fast-growing company located near the Erasmus University of Rotterdam. You get the chance to learn and develop yourself. In addition, there are excellent conditions. As we embrace technology and smart working we encourage to adapt a flexible work attitude. This means you can work from home and be flexible with your working hours as well.
Triangle Group is looking for new professionals with the same drive as us. Would you like to help us make our company brand, website (www.trianglegroup.nl) a great success? Then you have come to the right place.
Are you interested in this challenging (side)? Send your short motivation, a resume and if available examples of your work / portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org